Wednesday, May 2, 2012

JYP reason to add a whisper "JYP" in his song

Producer and singer Park Jin Young revealed the reason why headded whisper "JYP" in his songs. Recently he attended the SBS "Healing Camp," on 30 April. He asked, "Why do you put a whisper 'JYP' in your songs?" And he replied "That is a fan service"

Park Jin Young said, "When I make tracks for the first time god, I whisper they will put fans and the reaction was very good. I also wanted fans to know that I made the song even though I do not active."And" Several times, the public began to learn my songs although they are not my fans. "

Finally, he adds, "I think the songs that I give a whisper that they will be more popular than not I add anything."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright 2012 Somethings. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan